Top 5 Natural Treatments To Revive Tired-Looking Eyes
If you have been receiving nasty comments about your tired-looking eyes, you probably need to act on this problem right away. This condition is just one of the numerous premature signs of skin aging.
The reason why your eyes look tired and lifeless is because of the appearance of tiny creases and dark circles under eyes. Eye bags can also take up residence under your peepers. Use the following treatments to keep these skin problems at bay:
1. Drink carrot juice daily.
Carrot is one of the best sources of beta carotene. Beta carotene is a precursor to Vitamin A. This helps our body a lot in regenerating and rejuvenating core functions. It helps the skin correct damaged blood vessels, cells and tissues. With those benefits, you can revive tired-looking eyes.
2. Use a good eye cream twice a day.
Your eye cream should be loaded with some of the most effective natural ingredients today such as Eyeliss, CynergyTK and Haloxyl.
Eyeliss can supply natural peptides to your dermis. Peptides are needed to keep skin cells and tissues plump and healthy. They also help prevent the loss of dermis structure. CynergyTK improves the inherent production of collagen in the integumentary system. This ingredient supplies keratin, a natural collagen regenerator.
Haloxyl is what you need to get rid of dark circles under eyes. The reason why dark circles appear is because of leaking red cells. This ingredient can help reduce the haemoglobin content of red cells. Haemoglobin is the pigment that gives cells their red color.
3. Try soaking green tea bags in water. Leave it there for about an hour. After an hour, remove the tea bags and pour the tea-infused water in packets of an ice tray. Place it in your freezer. Use the tea ice cubes as a topical treatment if you need an immediate remedy for puffy skin or dull-looking eyes.
4. Drink a capsule of grape seed extract daily. Grape seed extract contains ingredients that work in preventing eye strain. It also contains helpful antioxidants that can fight harmful free radicals.
5. Get lots of sleep. You can’t get rid of tired-looking eyes if you are not getting enough sleep. Make sure you find time for about 8 hours of sleep. It will immediately help revive the weak functions of your body. This will also give your eyes a reprieve. It will reduce the likelihood of eye strain.