Top 5 Skin Care Tips Menopausal Women Have to Try
During menopause, the skin is experiencing a multitude of problems. That includes dry, dull and lifeless dermis. Dry skin easily progresses to wrinkles and fine lines. Lack of moisture makes your dermis far more vulnerable to damages.
That being said, it is important for a woman undergoing the menopausal stage to harness the functions of her skin. This is the best time to try out the following skin care tips:
1. Pick a more effective moisturizer. You should be using something with more potent ingredients. Choose products that contain CynergyTK, Phytessence Wakame and Nano Lipobelle HEQ10. CynergyTK is an ingredient that is made up of functional keratin. This ingredient has been extracted from sheep wool so you won’t have to worry about chemical sensitivity. Functional keratin is actually the protein that can effectively improve the production of collagen and elastin. With more collagen and elastin in the body, the skin will remain firm and resilient. Phytessence Wakame is a Japanese sea weed that helps preserve hyaluronic acid. This acid is essential for the lubrication of collagen proteins so that they will not get damaged easily. Nano Lipobelle HEQ10 is an antioxidant that contains smaller molecular structure. It can penetrate deeper into the skin to eliminate more free radicals thriving in the dermis. Use this moisturizer and apply it on your skin using a circular motion for at least 30 seconds. Use only your lightest fingers.
2. Get complete sleep. This is essential for the release of growth hormones and for the normalization of sebum production. Sleeping also lessens body stress. As you know, stress speeds up the aging process. This is due to the fact that it facilitates a cellular reaction process in the body that leads to the formation of free radicals.
3. Drink lots of water. Water is crucial for our body processes. This is what supplies the dermis with moisture and lubrication. Drink at least one liter of water every day in order to sustain youthful dermis functions.
4. It is difficult to get the nutrients we need from food alone. You should consider incorporating food supplements in your daily life. These food supplements must be comprised of vitamins, minerals, proteins and even omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids normalize the production of hormones. According to several studies, these fatty acids also lessen tissue damages and skin inflammation.
5. Get at least 30 minutes of exercise daily. It will help tone muscles and skin tissues to avoid skin sagging. Exercising also helps your body release harmful toxins through sweat.