5 Steps to Use Anti Aging Serums Effectively
When you begin to see fine lines in your face, you begin to become paranoid about erasing them. You start to buy anti aging products that will bring back the smooth and supple skin you once had. With so many products to apply in your face, it becomes confusing and sometimes uncomfortable to wear them. From anti aging creams to anti aging moisturizers, to anti aging serums, you will definitely try all those products to gain the best results. But applying them really eats much time. By using these simple steps, you can do your beauty routine without much hassle:
1. Hand Washing. Never ever fail to clean your hands first before applying any cream. Do not just wet your hands. Use soap and water and rinse them under running water to remove dirt and possible contaminants that might be transferred to your face.
2. Wash Your Face. Use a facial soap that is mild. Non fragrant soaps are more preferable because they contain less perfume that might be irritating. Include your neck and the back of the ears when washing your face.
3. Apply the Anti aging Serum. When applying the serum, do not dab too much. Unlike creams serums should only be used in minimal amount. Just pat a small amount on your face and let it dry for a few minutes so that it can be absorbed by the skin. You will recognize if it has totally dried up when your face doesn’t feel sticky.
4. Use a moisturizer. After the serum has dried up, you can now dab a moisturizer to protect the effect of the serum. Thoroughly cover all your facial area with the moisturizer.
5. Make up Application. If you need to wear a makeup, allow some time for the moisturizer to dry up so that it will not ruin your blush on and face powder. On the other hand, if you will not follow it with a makeup, a sunscreen will be a good top up.
To make the effect of anti aging serum more recognized, use it two times daily in a regular basis. It could be in the morning before you go proceed to your activities of daily living, and then in the evening before you go to bed.