The Ultimate Anti Aging Skin Care Guide – 6 Tips That Work
Nobody has found the recipe for staying young forever, yet. You can however slow down the process significantly, by taking care of yourself and having beneficial habits. So, if you want to know what it takes and how to do it, just read this anti aging skin care guide.
Whether you’re facing the first signs of aging now, or have lots of wrinkles by now, these are solid tips that, if you use them, will take years off your appearance.
1. Nourish YourselfEat all the delicious berries, cherries, fruits and greens you want. Then eat some more. Not only do they taste good, they nourish your skin from the inside out, and fight the free radicals that cause wrinkles. Supplementing with quality vitamins and omega-3 is also vital.
2. Drink WaterStaying hydrated is not only important to have healthy soft skin, but also to prevent sagging skin! So if you want firmer skin, drink 8 glasses or more of pure water every day.
3. Exercise… Your Face!This might feel counter intuitive, but to prevent wrinkles and sagging skin you can actually do a facial workout, as your face is covered with small muscles. Exercising the face muscles can reduce your wrinkles and fine lines, and you won’t even break a sweat.
Your first workout: frown as much and hard as you can for 5 seconds, then look surprised for 5 seconds and repeat this 5 times.
4. Move Your BodyAs you exercise by walking, cycling, dancing, swimming or anything you like, you improve your blood circulation. This will make your skin healthier, and your skin color more even.
5. Avoid Sun DamageThe sun is an important part of human life, as it brings us the vital vitamin-D. But before you go out in the sun, make sure that your skin is properly moisturized, and don’t lie in the sun for hours at noon. You can use sunscreen lotion, but make sure that it’s a natural one, as regular sunscreens are filled with chemicals that promote wrinkles.
6. Anti Aging Skin Care TreatmentInvest in some truly effective, natural anti aging skin care products. I say natural, because many of the chemicals and harsh ingredients in standard anti aging products actually can give you more wrinkles as well as other health issues.
It doesn’t have to be loads of different products to make a difference in your skin, for example a day cream and eye contour gel is enough during the days. Then you can complement that with night cream and a face mask once a week.
Only put your money on products with ingredients that have been proven to be effective in clinical studies, and make sure that the products have sufficient amounts of the proven ingredients in them.